Sylvia has been providing financial and tax services to numerous satisfied small-business clients for many years.
She offers to entrepreneurs:
- business plan preparations for focus and financing purposes
- starting a small business or a home-based business
- growing their businesses
- tax planning for owners and their families
- retirement planning
- investment planning and wealth accumulation
- estate planning and inter-generational wealth transfers
Sylvia believes in the hands-on approach to her clients’ finances. She takes personal pride in understanding her clients’ businesses and lifestyle needs, and uses current tax rules to their advantage.
Tax tips for the sole proprietor Always remember that the Income Tax Act states the following –in computing income, no deduction shall be made in respect of an outlay or expense … except to the extent that (it) was reasonable in the circumstances.
New clients are accepted by referral only.